Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$139
7 Seas Inn at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$126
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Alder Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$125
Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Pool
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$169
  • Pool
US$79
Alpenrose Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$131
Alpine Inn & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
US$99
US$79
Aerie Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)
US$189
US$99
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We were extremely disappointed with our stay in August 2016. It started before we ever arrived. I called the property 4X after I booked the stay on booked.com. I left a VM each time and asked for a call back. I never received that call. We arrived at 2:00 but no one was working in the office. When we did check in the lady in the office was rude and uninviting. My family was staying there in their RV. My grandchildren were with us during check-in. She started scolding them for things she assumed they did. I can't tell you how upset we were. As she led us to the room, the screen door fell off the hinges. Her response was nonchalant and stated that we will need to lift the screen door to open and close. I asked about the TV, she said that someone stole the remote. So for $170. a night I had to get up and turn on/off and adjust the volume. No iron, the bathroom sink was dirty, the room was dusty, electrical outlets were inoperable, no A/C and the promise of breakfast was false. My poor kids in the RV experienced no water, frequent power outages and terrible service. I need to add that their WIFI service was pitiful, awful, horrible and extremely frustrating. At checkout, the same lady was unapologetic and unwilling to even thank us for putting up with this property's many deficiencies. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE, unless you want to waste your money.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Pete D
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Tischer Cabin. Cabin was not clean, dusty, musty smell and dog hair all over the bed comforter. Windows will not open and for good reason, there are no screens on any except bathroom. Website shows cookplate. There is none. Common area where you may use stove and fridge was overwhelming with an aroma of moth balls. Fridge had old food and unclean. Guest on property had dog that was aggressive and bit my partner. Fridge in unit was not plugged in when we arrived. Had to wait for it to chill and never came to temp. Lost half our food. Tried calling property manager with no call back until the next afternoon, almost 24 hours after we left message. They admitted moth ball situation was bad but they have a problem with moths. They apologized for the aggressive dog and said "they are leaving tomorrow." The property has been through some legal battle since I stayed several years ago and is split in half by a fence as a result. Stay here at your own risk. We left and they refused to give us any refund.

Room Tip: There is a resort right on the beach within a quarter mile of this place for less money.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cheftell400
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Stayed here in Summer 2015 while visiting South Lake Tahoe. Had a great time. And it was a great place to stay with my dog.

Property was completely fenced in, so my dog could run off-leash and play with the other dogs.

Met some friends there so had a community BBQ. When I went, there was a large kitchen and a large living room where people could get-together and watch TV or do karaoke. But there were plans in place to re-do this area.

My dog had a great time and I was able to relax, knowing that she was able to play in a safe place.

Room Tip: I think the Wolves Den or the Bears Den are the best rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Holly recently moved away from her wonderful facilities due to health issues and her new management team (I believe it's family) may not have worked out all the bugs in their operation. The place is great, but when I stayed and had issues with no hot water in the shower and with no instructions for the TV, no one answered my calls or returned my calls, or even responded to the messages left on their voice mails. When I requested a follow-up on this issue, their manager basically told me I had lied and continued to respond, telling me their staff did their job, despite the facts I provided. Regarding their voice mail system, it appears they do not review their voice mails, nor do they follow up. Your stay could be amazing, if you make sure to DOCUMENT everything and make sure their management team is held to a higher level of performance. But don't blame Holly, she did an amazing job while she operated this place...it's obvious she is not in control any more.

Room Tip: Just make sure everything works when you check-in because you won't be able to reach anyone for assistance.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank corknme
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

The cabins are dirty and they are not really cabins more like bedrooms. Their is a sign in the kitchen not to flush your toilet paper. The kitchen is dirty as well. It has the potential to be something good but needs a lot of work. I wouldn't stay here again, it's way overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed: January 2015