“Great Patty Melt!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 7 August 2017

one of the best patty melt's I've ever had! Clean, fast and friendly service. right across the street from the lake.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The hot coco might be the best ever!!! We literally go here the first we get into town...it is a must do!!!! They have very good breakfast. It is a family favorite. My wife loves the strawberry french toast. My son loves the pancakes and bacon while my daughter loves the locally processed sausage links, eggs and sourdough toast. The ice tea comes in a jug-literally!!! it isn't the cheapest breakfast place in town but it is one of the best! The service is good and the servers are always pleasant.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We visited here two times three years ago, and again today. The food is so good. Hospitality is A+!!
The business is well organized. It has a family friendly atmosphere. The food is also priced well and is prepared fresh.
We will go here again. They have earned our repeat business!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The food was great, cooked to perfection. I had the homemade sausage and eggs with a great blueberry muffin. My husband had ham and eggs, he thought it was great too.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best breakfasts in Tahoe I've ever had. Everything was incredible but the muffins were simply some of the best I've ever had.