“Amazing pancakes”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 26 October 2015

We wish we'd found you sooner. The pancakes were the best I'd had. It gets very busy, especially if there's a conference in town.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Looking for good place to eat lunch.saw the reviews thought we would see for ourselves.. busy place... great service.. good food..

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Great coffee, big, wonderful & abundant breakfast & lunch choices! My husband's eggs were cooked perfectly, just as he had ordered! I had the egg white omelette plate & couldn't believe how the chef could make an egg white omelette taste so good. I was amazed over an omelette! Wish I had the recipe! It was served with a bowl of fresh fruit & a bran muffin.
We will definitely go back when visiting Lake Tahoe!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

This is one of our favorite places of lunch or breakfast when we are at South Shore. Good food, good/friendly service. May have to wait during summer season, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Visited here for breakfast. Fast and very friendly service. I don't remember the name of what I had but it had 2 potato panxakea, ham, and two medium eggs with a biscuit....to die for. Definitely recommend