“Nice choice for late night stop”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2016

We had a nice late night snack. The waiter was a character and very good service. French onionsoup. Sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

applebees never fails to create a great atmosphere - the service at this location was great and welcoming and the staff fwas very friendly!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Applebee's is usually one of my very favorite restaurants because of the moderate prices and tasty food. Not this time! The 2 for $20 or $25 deal was not available. We ordered the New York Steak. It was tough and not very tasty. The parmesan sauce was not as thick or as delicious at I recalled. Our server was very nice, brought me extra permesan sauce that was requested and was timely with the food and bill. When I shared my disappointment regarding the sauce, he explained that recipes change every few months. We won't be visiting that Applebee's again. We will try a different place, next time.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The service at this Applebee's is consistently better than most Applebee locations. On this visit, Nancy was our server and she was prompt and attentive. Really appreciated, considering our experience at most other locations for this chain. Menu items are always interesting and tasty. Highly recommend this location.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We eat at Applebee's regularly. Last ate at this store in March 2005 or so. Went there on our November 2016 trip to South Lake Tahoe, looking for something "predictable" for our dining experience and wanted to watch the World Series game six. Food was good, service was average and the HDTV was enjoyable. Did have something "foreign" in my baked potato. Waiter summoned the manager for me. Manager apologized but offered only another potato which was now half eaten. Did not remove the potato from my bill or offer free dessert. Not our best trip to an Applebee's for several reasons, but that was the main thing we will remember.