“Excellent Veggie Burger selection”
Review of Burger Lounge

Burger Lounge
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

That's not something I can say about burger joints in general. It's well run, no frills and all flavor. Try the drinks too- very nice. Will visit again.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Unexpected surprise.... We were so hungry we just pulled in as we entered south Lake Tahoe . Oh did we get lucky. Everyone's Sandwiches, burgers, and salads were great... And the people were more than helpful. It gets busy so be patient because it's worth the extra few minutes. Oh yeah... My wife said to try their version of lemonade . She thinks you will like it.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

My family and I stopped here after our long hike on the Rubicon Trail. The burgers were absolutely delicious. The prices were good, the portions big, and the taste excellent. My little son and nephew ordered a hotdog and corndog instead of hamburgers. Even their meals looked yummy. It's funny, I came here a few years ago. I don't remember the burgers being this tasty. We'll definitely come back.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

We stopped here on the way back from Taylor Creek Visitor Center because it looked like a cool spot to have a burger. It has a nice little patio, but I would have to say the burgers were Ok to Good and the fries seemed like they came right out of the Orida Freeze bag.

It was a bit pricy for an average meal.

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

We had been repeat visitors to burger lounge over the past couple of years. They used to have amazing burgers that required multiple napkins because they were so fresh and juicy. We visited today and were sadly greeted with poor service and the burgers had been pre cooked. The cook just put them on the grill to warm them up. Very dry and unpleasant. We used to recommend this place to everyone, but would highly recommend you get your burger fix at another burger place in South Lake Tahoe.

1  Thank Rex and Shannon W