“Amazing tri tip and the best fries ever!”

Cold Water Brewery & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Found Cold Water Brewery and Grill by accident looking for another place we thought we remembered. Great find. After seeing the portion sizes, very generous, we shared a trip sandwich. The tri tip was excellent, very tender, tasty and piled high! Bread was good too, as was the dipping sauce/au jus. BUT the fries were amazing! Truffle, Parmesan, crispy wonderful. Could have settled for just a plate of them!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Support locally owned Cold Water and find the best pub food in South Lake. The fish and chips and the decadent cedar bacon burger with truffle fries (ask for them) are my favorites. Pair with a large selection of craft beers (wine selection is limited unfortunately). Also there is a great bar scene with excellent snacks (the shishito peppers and fondue pretzels rock). The vibe is friendly and lively from the staff to the patrons. Salute!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Went here for lunch. I had their chili. Now I live in Minnesota so I have had my fair share of chili, this is the best I have ever had.My friends had a burger and Nachos (Which were also awesome). If I would have had time I would to go back, I would have ordered them.Only reason I didn't give this restaurant the highest rating is because it is underground so it has no windows.However it does have many tvs so that helped. Big selection of beers.I suggest you try a sampler to pick the right one for you.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

4th time eating here and the service, food and brews are still great. 1st time was just after they opened and they have kept the great menu, especially the Shishito Pepper appetizer and the Fish & Chips! A must stop for us!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We had a wonderful dinner. Server Holly took excellent care of us. We were short on time and she made sure we were served in a timely manner. We all enjoyed the pretzel fondue, salads and the Hawaiian pork cups. We look forward to coming back.