“Forget Sno Flake - Izzys is the place”
Review of Izzy's Burger Spa

Izzy's Burger Spa
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Just wonderful burgers, fries and onion rings. The people that work there are super nice and the service is fast. Nice park benches with umbrellas in the back - nice private area. Love the pickle jar near the register...I usually get about 3 little containers of them. They also have other items on the menu so its not only a burger joint but that is why we come :) My fav place for my burger cravings.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

The burgers are big. I had the California Burger which had half of an avocado on it. My son had the Bacon Cheeseburger. They use Applewood Smoked Bacon which was really good.

Very tiny place. Some seating inside but more outside.

Very tasty, quick service.

Ginny Z

1  Thank GinnyZ
Reviewed 19 March 2015

Don't just think burgers. A must try is their chicken/pineapple sandwich. Stopped in for a quick lunch, definitely the right choice, service was friendly and food was good.

Reviewed 30 January 2015

This is a truly local experience - we keep coming back. The food is great. Burgers, yes, but even the chicken sandwich I had was tasty - French fries had perfect crispness. Friendly, home-town service. They were very willing to customize for picky customer and did it right.

Location was simple and clean - inside dining room is small but can serve a few groups (more outside when it's warmer). Newly remodeled parking lot makes parking easier than before.

Came in and there was a group of locals sitting in the dining room chatting away about their day and local gossip. There were a couple of old video game tables and I played a game of Galaga for 25 cents waiting for our food (the food was fast, my video game playing not so much).

Outdoor seating, yes, but it's a bit cold at night since it's still winter.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

This place has amazing food, service, the staff are great, and I would go every week if I could. I've had it more than once, unlike most of the reviewers on here, and I have had mostly great experiences at Izzy's. Each one was slightly different, so go there a couple of times instead of only going once and suddenly developing a strong opinion based on one happening.