Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$139
7 Seas Inn at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$126
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$79
Alder Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$125
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Pool
Alpine Inn & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
US$99
US$79
Hotels.com
Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$187
  • Pool
Alpenrose Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$131
Aerie Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)
US$99
Travelocity
All reviewsfantasy inndouble showermirrored wallsfront deskopen showerjacuzzi tubwine and cheesehoneymoon suiteamazing roomhuge bedawesome hotelpaddle boardsno elevatorking suitecomfortable bedski runnice stay
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I recently stayed here for a weekend and it was fantastic. From the moment we showed up we were greeted by a friendly staff. Jessica at the front desk was able to provide us with great recommendations on food and where to get relaxing glass of wine after our long drive in. The location is perfect there was a short walk to great restaurants and a quick drive (Uber/Lyft) away from the casinos. I will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We truly appreciate your business and feedback. I will pass this along to Jessica who will love to hear it. Can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I really loved this place. very professional and friendly staff. large room size very comfortable bed. very neat and clean and freshly scented room. my baby also enjoyed a lot especially in the guest sitting area where he found his toys to play around. very close to the Tahoe Lake and other nice and best restaurants. we also got a discount at the restaurant when we showed our Tahoe Lake room keypass. I would strongly recommend to my friends when they visit this place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Truly appreciate you staying with us. Thank you for your business and feedback. Hope to see your family again when in Tahoe.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here the last day of our honeymoon. The rooms were clean and very cute. The hotel is right next to the lake and a lot of beautiful shops and restaurants. They have complimentary bikes for the guests. It's so fun to use one and bike around town. This hotel was great.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Really glad you 'loved it'! That makes us very happy! Congratulations on your honeymoon. Hope to see you again on the next one. Thanks again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We chose this hotel because it had lots of good reviews, and it was clean and comfortable and in a good location. However, the wifi was unreliable and there is no breakfast, only coffee. (an IHOP is located next door). Lots of street noise if you're on that side. It wasn't bad, but next time I'll try something else.

Room Tip: Stay away from street side rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I am on the fence with this hotel. I cannot think of anything outright wrong with it and yet I feel like it could do a lot better. For example, which hotel in this day and age doesn't have an elevator?! We traveled with a baby and two check-in bags. It was a major pain carrying the stroller, car seat and dragging our big bags.

Coming to the room, it is HUGE. No complaints there. It's not a suite, it is one big room with a gigantic spa tub. I thoroughly enjoyed the hot jacuzzi in my room, especially because it was so cold and snowy outside. The bathroom had two showers (not a big deal but thought it was worth mentioning) The bed is comfy. The TV is right above the bed and can rotate to be viewed from the tub too. The sink area is a bit congested with the microwave, fridge and coffeemaker all squished in together.

We had no views whatsoever, which was a bummer. We had two windows-one gave the main entrance view, the other gave the parking lot. The housekeeping staff was sweet and efficient. Although I didn't have a good experience with the front desk lady. She was rude and snappy.

The hotel location is fantastic, it is close to all the major restaurants, the downtown center and the Gondola. We visited in September and found it a little overpriced ($150) There is no gym. No elevators (still baffled!) Parking is free. I got the feeling that Postmarc is specially designed for young couples who are very much in love to encourage intimacy. In my opinion, it's not suitable for a family with kids. The bath area didn't have curtains, so no privacy! Like I said, only for couples who are very much in love.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room coz there are no elevators
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PriyamGopani
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your business and feedback.