“Good food for a good price.”

Sidellis Lake Tahoe inc
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We arrived in South Lake Tahoe on a Sunday evening. We had eaten lunch late so we were looking a lighter meal without spending a lot of money. Sidellis fit the bill to a T. This Sunday night there were only a handful of patrons. The decor is very casual with picnic style tables. You order at the bar and they bring the food to your table. I had the pulled pork sandwich and a pint of amber ale, my wife had a Caesar salad wrap. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We love a good brewery and this is obviously one that the locals love. The beers were great, the food was delicious, and the service was fantastic. I told the bartender that we were road tripping our way to Santa Cruz and he recommended so many places to check out. Great food, great beer, great conversation. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I heard so much about Sidellis Lake Tahoe and couldn't wait to go there. I loved everything about it. The staff was Top Notch! The beer was delicious and the Food was Excellent! I've talked about my pastrami sandwich for weeks after! Loved the atmosphere. Thanks to the Sidellis Staff for your hospitality.
We will see you next time we are in town!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My sister has a knack for finding the best eats in town on our vacations and this is our latest find. We ate out on the patio and loved the atmosphere - picnic tables, cornhole, jenga. We got a flight of beers, pretzels, pulled pro sandwich and the warm caprese. Everything was delicious. Warm and friendly service, too. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

During our vacation in Tahoe, went to a couple breweries with this being one. Very nice staff, we only ended up finding one beer each that we liked of our flights. Heard the food was good here.