“AVOID AVOID AVOID”
Review of Tadkebab

Tadkebab
Ranked #24 of 28 Restaurants in Tadcaster
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Me and my partner ordered two mixed kebabs. Neither came with sauce. We had the smallest tray of salad chucked in the bag to share between two grown adults! My 3year old child would have more salad with their lunch! Food wasn’t wrapped and was freezing cold. Called them up and they really didn’t give a crap that they had just chucked abit of Donner and chicken in a box! And a pinch of salad no sauces For £8 each!!
Luckily we had ordered sauce expecting it to be extra as we like a lot of sauce.
Believe me there are much nicer cheaper takeaways out there that deliver the food hot on time & all there!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

What’s happened- been eating food from here for 10 years but slowly getting worse - medium donner now served with half of the box full of chips , incorrect sauces , waiting 30 minutes for a preordered kebab , other customers not wearing masks and eating there food at the counter - Shame really but I’ve eaten for the last time at this place

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 7 July 2020

me and my dad ordered lamb kebab and bolognese pizza with yogurt and chilli sauce it was some of the best food i have ever eaten and it cost under £50

highly recomend

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank yormomisinmybed
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Excessive charge for delivery to travelodge
under cooked tasted of lard
Not Nice...
Would I again? - Not while I'm breathing....

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Alan-Calder
Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

We ordered food for five of us from this apology for a kebab shop we didn’t order chips but they added chips to every meal and charged us £70.00 for the worst tasting, greasiest, most unhealthy thing I have ever eaten. I had a mixed kebab which meant I got to sample the lamb and chicken shish and the donner meat all of which were disgusting in there own way. The “complimentary” pizza had no cheese just a tomato paste. Worst meal ever if that was worth £70 we through £50 of it in the bin. Never again!!

Date of visit: July 2019