“Saturday night curry”
Review of Holdi Rainford

Holdi Rainford
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Rainford
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We eat at the holdi quite regularly,we always enjoy the food here.if you want your meal altered to suit your taste e.g add keema or naga they are always happy to oblige.the waiters are friendly and helpful,as another reviewer has pointed out the cobra beer is often a bit flat whereas the Peroni is usually fine

2  Thank les w

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We went here on Saturday night with a few friends after having a couple of takeaways from here. We where not disappointed, the food was outstanding and the service was brilliant. The staff couldn’t of been friendlier and more fun and they really made the evening. I had the stuffed mushrooms and the Lamb Naga Naga but just spiced down a little bit. Everybody enjoyed their food and we will definitely be going back soon. Brilliant evening and great value.

3  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Nice atmosphere,good service ,excellent food, reasonable price.
I had pre booked although I’m not sure if I really need to. The restaurant was busy but with tables available. I was recommended to this restaurant and I would recommend it to you.

1  Thank Grissom54
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Food we had was really lovely, however I have found some Indian restaurants serve some dishes on either plates or bowls,and I prefer the traditional way of stainless steel bowls and for me to transfer to the plate . Sounds daft but there you go .This restaurant did the same with my dish, however all dishes are not served this way . Food was lovely and waiters attentive. The Cobra beer on draught kept going flat.They have 2 lots of draught beer on offer. My partner didn’t try the Peroni on draught though , so don’t know if this would have been any different This makes a huge difference to us . We will be back again and hopefully the beers won’t be flat .Thank you Holdi ,you guys were lovely. P.S My guy left the last beer but they didn’t take that from the bill. I thought that would have shown excellent customer service, as it did spoil his enjoyment

1  Thank PamelaBeattie
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Having visited Holdi on numerous occasions, we have always found the food and service to be outstanding. The staff are very friendly and attentive and the food is always delicious. Likewise, the takeaway food is of the same high standard and we always look forward to our meals from here.

1  Thank Emma8351