Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

RHR Hotel located in the UNITEN. Nearby KL and major city around it. Affordable to majority. Meeting room is comfortable and restaurant offer varies choices during buffet lunch. Parking lot is more than enough and staff are friendly

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Greetings from RHR Hotel @ UNITEN!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here during your recent stay with us.

Absolutely wonderful to read your lovely review and extremely pleasing to know that every things here had truly lived up to your expectations. I will be sure to share your kind words with our team.

Thanks again for your note. The team and myself look forward to the pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future should your travel brings you back on either business or leisure purpose.

In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Too far from town and difficult to move around if you do not have your own transport. I had to take cab whenever I need to get to town or my uni. The room looked aging and no view except the lakeview. Nothing impressive.

Date of stay: January 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at RHR Hotel @ UNITEN.

Pertaining to your comment we are in the process to doing a perfect maintenance for all our rooms to make it look fresh and new.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the near future and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I have been traveling to Malaysia and specifically KL at least once a month. I have never stayed in a hotel that is not near a 7-11 or eatery. The hotel is located in a university campus and to travel around you will need to dial a cab or use Grab. The nearest eating place is De Centrum mall, which is 10 minutes away by car.

The room is comfortable but aircon doesn't seem to be working well. The sound proofing is extremely poor, can hear people talking on corridor, beeping when doors are not closed properly, jumping on the floor on top. The ultimate is that the hotel is located next to a mosque and the 5am prayer is our daily alarm. I had another 4 colleagues with me and all had the same complaint.

The breakfast is good with sufficient variety.

Staff are friendly.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

My sincere apologies for the shortcomings that you had experienced. I was most disappointed and embarrassed to learn of your unpleasant experiences, pertaining to your comment about the air conditioning. I already spoken to our Maintenance Manager to get the air conditioning unit rectify.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Have been here 2 days and 1night. Room is spacious with all the basic necessity. The shower had excellent water pressure. The bathroom could be cleaner as i saw few strains of hair on the walls during my first use itself. Hope the management can look into this matter. Breakfast no variety. Sad i found hair in nasi goreng.. Please take action.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Razreena R

Dear Razreena,

My sincere apologies for the shortcomings that you had experienced. I was most disappointed and embarrassed to learn of your unpleasant experiences. Pertaining to your comment about the hair found at the bathroom and in the Nasi Goreng, I already spoken to our Housekeeping Team as well as the Food & Beverage Team and we will definitely work to avoid this issue from reoccur.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Though it is listed as a hotel, it was more like a hostel.

Let me talk about the pros first.
1) It was cheap. My room for 2 cost only RM117. The room came with proper air conditioning, hot water, comfortable bed, and all other things one expects from a normal hotel.

2) Located next to the North-South Express. If one is travelling south ward, one doesn't need to waste time in trying to get out of Kuala Lumpur.

3) Quiet surrounding. No entertainment joints or traffic noise at night.

4) Safe as it is located inside a university, and plenty of parking lots.

The cons:
1) Though it said it has wifi, it was actually non-existing!

2) Though the room came with breakfast, it was a very simple fare. This was alright to me except that the porridge tasted sourish, ie spoilt already.

3) Suitable for those with their own transport as it is located right in the middle of a university.

4) Room is really old (though clean).

Date of stay: December 2016