“Stunning!”

Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Alupka
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Beautiful palace, breathtaking view and architecture. One of the must visit places in Crimea. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I visited here as part of a coach party so I was a bit rushed through the different rooms as I had an audio guide my party were finished in the room before my audio guide had finished so the last few minutes of each explanation was missed so if I go back I will take a bit longer as I will be alone

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Actually it was my second visit! Just love the place! The architecture is really breathtaking, especially the sea view, The park is nice though a bit unkept, but the palace is so nice that you close your eayes on drawbacks!

Reviewed 6 November 2015

The palace has a nice architecture and park, however guards will charge tourists for using DSLR cameras (((

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

There is audio guide in many language, English, German, Chinese. The palace is the combination of Renaissance style. The architecture is beautiful. I paid for 150 for entrance. I got discount, because I have russian student card.