Fairmont Vancouver Airport(Richmond)
US$196
US$181
Travelocity
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$263
US$218
  • Restaurant
US$199
US$192
Cancelon
All reviewsspg pointswithin walking distancefree wifiasian foodlansdowne mallparking feefront desk staffminute walkwould stay here againvancouver airportcorner roomrooms are modernconvenient locationroom servicevery pleasant staycomplimentary shuttlecheck in was quick
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed 1 night prior to flying back to Australia. Comfortable, clean, spacious room. No noise from aircraft. Loved the location. A large shopping mall across the road and many Asian restaurants nearby. Skytrain a 5 minute walk. Free shuttle to airport offered by hotel. Enjoyed buffet breakfast. Staff friendly and helpful. Would stay here again prior to a flight. Highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
garyrud, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of the many wonderful restaurants that the area has to offer, and the convenience to down town Vancouver.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I generally stay at Marriott but it was booked, so ventured into 4 points for first time. This seemed a airport hotel. Bed was really comfortable and have no real complaints. Would likely stay again if opportunity presents itself.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank charles o
garyrud, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This started off bad as I entered the parking lots I had the security guard running and screaming at me that I came in the wrong entrance, then he proceed to badger me about till I finally told him to back off. The front desk staff was friendly enough but did not seem to care about my comments on the security guard. The room was OK but lots of long hairs in the bathroom, it was just not very clean. Also read the fine print as you have to pay 12 bucks for parking and as you can see from the picture it was empty, never have I had to pay for parking in a place like this, I understand it when's its downtown.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Powick
garyrud, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport with us. As a valued guest we see that there is room for improvement based on the feedback you provided.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience of our security guard. guard. We will bring the matter to the attention of our private security company, to highlight the importance of providing basic customer service.

In addition we will share your comments with our housekeeping team in an effort to improve our level of cleanliness.

Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team in an effort to improve our overall customer service

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights one before flight to Toronto and one on the return. Staff were friendly and professional, room was clean and comfortable. Restaurant was great for dinner staff were really nice, did room service for breakfast and evening snack on return and it was fast and delicious. The hotel is smaller and has limited services but it has all you need for an airport stay or short trip, shuttle to/from airport was handy as well. Would definitely use again and would recommend to any traveler.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
garyrud, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Our promise at Four Points is simple, uncomplicated, comfort. Upon reading your comments, it appears that we have lived up to that promise.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Richmond.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

As you can see from my profile and my review, I have stayed in super 5* hotel and also some B&B places. However, Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport is one of the poorly managed hotels with a brand name.

First of all, I am an SPG member, I like to stay in Sheraton chain of hotels. But, the experience in this hotel really left a bad taste.

Room: recently upgrade room. quite ok with beddings and furniture and all. view from my room was facing the streets and I believe because this hotel is surrounded by buildings so there is not much nice room view sort of speak.

Toilet: upgrade a bit but everything is very very very basic, don't expect amenities.

In room: This hotel only provides one bottle of drinking water per room. Even Though you have two registered guests, they only give you one bottle of drinking water. I was told by front desk that they will charge for the second bottles. Also, housekeeping only gives one English breakfast tea bag and one chamomile tea bag. I was told, this is the management's decision to only provide two guests with one of each tea bag.

House keeping: the house keeping staff is one of the worst. They started vacuuming in the hallway at around 8:00 am in the morning and banging on walls and doors when they vacuum. When I called down to complain about being woken up by banging vacuum cleaner, the front desk staff told me, that no one had complained except for me. Wow, good attitude towards customer's complain !!!!!!!

Front desk staff further told me that he has asked about this with housekeeping and the housekeeping employees said they did not do that. OMG, what do you expect these housekeeping employees would say?????? Totally horrible management.

One other factor you need to consider when booking this hotel. They do a lot of the Asian Tours. Plenty of tour groups all gathering in the front lobby thus made the hotel very noisy.

I must admit, the location of this hotel is very convenient to food and shopping but if you are a light sleeper, a person preferred quiet friendly service and surroundings. This is not the place you should book. There are plenty of other choices of a good hotel around the Airport. We checked out of this hotel and stayed in Le Meridien Wall Centre. The surroundings and the stuff are much more professional and friendly.

I will definitely not be returning to this Four Points Sheraton Vancouver Airport. I can't understand why even Four Points Sheraton in Hainan Island China, is much much much better managed than this hotel. I also have a review for Hainan Island Four Points Sheraton. My family was so happy to stay there.

Corporate Sheraton management, please do something about this place. It is tarnishing your Sheraton brand name.

Room Tip: All rooms facing either buildings or streets.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BluePoolRoad
garyrud, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us with regards to your recent stay. We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly uncomplicated hotel experience during your time with us, we have unfortunately fallen well short of our goal during your recent stay.

Please accept my sincere apology for the negative experience here at the hotel. I will definitely share your feedback with the appropriate hotel departments to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Thank you again and safe travels!