“Meh!?”

Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Steveston
Description: Kisamos Greek Taverna's Chef Marino and his team offer Authentic, Natural Greek Cuisine made with love. The aromas and flavours make you feel as though you are at a taverna somewhere in the middle of Greece. Stop by and try some specialties today
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place highly recommended by a friend who knows I love Greek almost as much as Chinese. Dropped by for lunch on a weekend. Found it busy, but not at capacity. Service a bit slow, Kalmari seemed more batter than squid, Greek salad seemed more cucumber than anything else. Prices appeared to be from a dinner menu, but then, portions were dinner sized, too. Will give them the benefit of the doubt, that we merely caught them on a bad day.

1  Thank Chris D

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Oddly enough being in Steveston we decided to have some Greek food and Kisamos was our choice. Personnel was nice, so as the interior. Roast lamb, shrimp and scallops souvlaki was our choice. Portions are very generous and food itself is very good, roast lamb was tender and juicy. Prices are standard for this type of restaurants. Overall good experience.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

It is difficult to go to Steveston Village and its fishermen's wharf, but not have something fish-related. This small Greek restaurant offers excellent food even in Steveston's low season. I was there two days ago, when the fish season is over and swarms of tourists are gone. I gave my usual order of a calamary appetizer and a large beef souvlaki platter; they don't have beef, so I had to go with lamb souvlaki. Both dishes were well made. (If the chef reads this, consider using olive oil in your salads; it's Greek food for God's sake.) My companion ordered Roast Lamb - I tried it and it literally melted on my tongue. Next time, I will go for Roast Lamb. Service was good and professional.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Kisamos, is a great Place for dine in or take out in Steveston. I have had numerous menu items and have never been disappointed. The souvlaki is prepared tender and delicious, the musaka is to die for. Prices are reasonable and normally I cannot completely finish a meal. The lemon potatoes are excellent. My only issue, might be the size of the Greek salad as compared to the rice dish. You will receive sufficient rice to feed a family, however the salad is quite small. All in all a great place for Greek food in Steveston and highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My first visit to this authentic great Greek resturant.
I enjoyed the finest roast of lamb and the pleasant attentive staff.
When in Steveston and want a great Greek style meal,this is the best.
Most enjoyable!