“Cheap, Fresh and Fabulous”

Fukuroku Sushi Express
Ranked #290 of 948 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Japanese Eatin Takeout Delivery Catering for company, local community, School Food Day
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of living close by this gem and have eaten here many times. The sushi is well presented, very fresh, nice portions, quick service and incredibly well priced. If I have the pleasure to have a friend join me, guaranteed they are instantly hooked on the place. While the location and ambience may be lacking, this is one of those places that you almost hope no one else finds out about so it can be your own little secret. The food and prices though deserve to be mentioned and shared. They even do a school lunch delivery to elementary schools in the Richmond area. Truly a GEM!!!! Great bento boxes also and party catering.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

I was visiting Vancouver on business and came to this shopping center, looking to buy some clothes after my luggage was lost. The service was slow but the prices are competitive. The sushi is good and would return.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

I LOVE Fukuroku sushi! Their food is delicious! Very conscientious people. I am definitely going back.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 13 January 2015

Fukuroku Sushi is located in the same building as the Real Canadian Super Store and I typically pass by the restaurant while enroute to the Super Store. Well this time I was somewhat hungry so I dropped in for lunch. As I recall items were less than $10 and I ordered one of the Sushi Combos. Nothing great, quite typical but still satisfying. I would say that there was good value for the money.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Passed their door many times but this is my first time visit (except tried their take away once) for lunch. If you just want inexpensive Japanese food and accept average food quality, this is the one. No fancy decoration or romanic environment. They have different lunch boxes offered at very competitive price though food quality n taste are just average but definitely can fill up your stomach. I have ordered a set with 1 small bowl of fried noodles, 1 small bowl of rice covered by teriyaki beef, 6 piece of California rolls plus 1 green salad just at a price of around $8. Located at the ground floor of Superstore at No. 3 Road in Richmond, you need not worry about where to put your car as there are lots of parking space (but may be full at peak hours). Many customers called for take away and so food turnover is high - maintain freshness!