“Hong Kong style food delights”
Review of Amigo

Amigo
Ranked #485 of 997 Restaurants in Richmond
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I so enjoyed my lobster cream egg noodle dish I ate it all! I would come back again. Service was good.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Before this review I am not much of a Hong Kong style food expert, with that out of the way I just wanted to say I was very impressed with everything about Amigo! I went in for an early dinner by myself for a quick meal before a job, I ordered quickly since i didn't have too much time and the food came insanely fast, and it was incredible! I paid about $10 for my meal and with a drink it came to about $13. The service was perfect, I always drink my water pretty fast and the waitresses were always on top of that which was really nice and refreshing for a change. Lastly the entire venue just looked so clean which again was noticeable. This will not be my last time going to La Amigo Restaurant and I recommend it to anyone looking for food in the area, with friends, with family, anyone or no one. This will not be my last visit to this place and look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

This is a small restaurant which serves Hong Kong style western food. I ordered the Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner and it was so so. The service needs to be improved because it seems to me that the wait staff had a long day and they were so fatigued to wait on tables. I would say if you want to have a quick meal and leave then this might be the place for you.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

It is not my usual practice to write a second review on any restaurant but this time is definitely an exception. Just finished dinner with my family; the result of which has drive me to break my principle. All 4 of us have different selections and all of us gave our thumb up at a price of just $80. Lamb rack, pork chop and New York steak are cooked tastefully to our satisfaction. I have ordered their Baked Spanish Seafood Rice ($16.50) that is even perfectly done. Restuarant is full as usual but all customers are willing to wait. As mentioned before, if you don't mind to pay $1 - $2 more for good food from a Hong Kong style cafe restaurant, this is the one in Alexandria Road, the Eat St. in Richmond. You better call to make reservation for dinner to avoid waiting. Parking lots are big but always fully parked because there are at least 4 good resturants in that mall.

Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

Came here at night after 9pm great menu with authentic hk style milk tea with meal. Had some hk cafe dishes that I was craving and food was good! Worth the price and a visit!