“Double baked croissant”
Review of Thomas Haas

Thomas Haas
Ranked #2 of 10 Shopping in North Vancouver
Reviewed 23 January 2016

Deserts are amazing! Wow! Double baked croissant is fantastic I have also tried some new places in West Van, Simons park Royal upstairs at the Eve Cafe, cafe creama does only Fri/Sat/Sun and Temper... fantastic croissants

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

We've had Thomas Haas on our list of places to visit since we got in town nearly a week ago...nice area and worth the trip!

Out barista was very friendly and made my macchiato to order...I was in the mood for a caramel-chocolate coffee, and she made it to perfection. The espresso was stout but not bitter and the proportions were just right. My daughter enjoyed a delicious vanilla latte and ranked it as one of the best, if not THE BEST, she's had in out four coffee stops in Vancouver.

We shared a couple panini sandwiches as well. Very delicious...unique but welcomed balance of flavors. They have a variety of sweets, chocolates, cakes, pastries and baked goods. The shop had a real 1970's Euro-feel, and the Abba soundtrack completed the illusion.

1  Thank BoiseBeaker
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

High quality and a great selection of European inspired desserts and sandwiches. Of course, they also offer lovely chocolate confections as well. You'll pay but it's worth it.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Thomas Haas is a genius chocolate-maker and his impeccable taste buds create delectable chocolates and astoundingly beautiful pastries. The savoury offerings at this little cafe were also mouth-wateringly good. The tables outside are bright and cheerful and south facing.
My only complaint is that this facility needs to be much bigger than it actually is and/or if they are going to stay here they need to reorganize the flow of how people order and pick up their purchases. It was chaos.
Still I was happy to leave with lots of goodies to take home to family and friends and I would go back in a heartbeat.