“Solid lunch”

Ranked #27 of 328 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: "Cead mile failte romhat!" (A hundred thousand welcomes!) An Irish inspired concept from the Joseph Richard Group, Micky's Public House takes root in the Two Parrots Pub, a local watering hole since 1989. The fireplace and corner of the bar are original custom pieces from the old pub but everything else has been renovated to bring a warm new look and feel to this public house in the heart of this hustle and bustle area of Coquitlam. Let us be your stomping ground, your escape route, your safe haven, your happy place. Stop by to watch the game or join us for a drink (fyi, we've got more than a dozen beers on tap and 25 craft brews to choose from). We have a hunch that you'll be enticed to stay and sample one of our classic pub offerings, all prepared from fresh, high-quality ingredients. More than just a pub, we care about the people in our community. That's why we fundraise for schools and charities, strive to support local neighbourhood food producers and keep our communities out of harm's way by participating in local safety initiatives. Let us be your stomping ground, your escape route, your safe haven, your happy place. And in return, we'll offer you a night you'll remember long after the sun comes up. With our cozy ambiance, top quality fare and cheerful grins, we know you'll be able to kick back and unwind, as if you were lounging in your own living room. Just keep your pants on, ok?
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch. Friendly staff and good beer. Started with wings. They were ok on the wing scale. Then I had the buttermilk chicken sandwich- what a crunch. ! Great place to drop in.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

First off, I should note that I'm getting a little sick of the current "Public House" trend that seems to be sweeping the urban centres of the West, but I digress. Micky's Public House pulled it off because of the staff, in my opinion. A lot rides on service when your offering is somewhat generic. However, this wasn't that generic. The wings were good, but they were wings. The beer was good, but it was your run of the mill local ale. The service though was exceptional; attentive, friendly, knowledgable. I really felt like I was hanging out with old friends, despite the fact that I was most certainly there alone. So, kudos to Nick the bartender, and his sidekick who's name escapes me, but who was equally as memorable and will ensure that I do return to Micky's another time. Thanks, gents!

WEAREJRG, Guest Relations Manager at Micky’s Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Hello habsfan89! Thanks so much for being our guest and for sharing your feedback - we really appreciate it!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Came here for happy hour with my husband. We had some beer and wine and some chicken wings. Service was good. We would come back here when in this area again for sure.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

My customer has a dry ribs and like them a lot. I had the beef stew and it was good the taste was a little overwhelming after a while but would still recommend it., Nice Irish pub atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

This place has an average feel. Nothing new here since become one of the JRG franchise Pubs. Menu same as others. Drinks they try to do the local breweries but
so do many other Pubs. We drop in for location & some variety on outings.
Can't say I'd rave about this place but its a Pub.