“Good quick service ”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #192 of 328 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We went in for some pizza and the service was really quick. We sat down got our drinks and ordered pizza. Came quick the waiter came and asked us how everything was. Good food, and aiden was really nice.

Thanks

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thanks for the nice review, Kambojambo! :)

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I normally enjoy the food and get great service at Boston Pizza. This location however really seems to let us down over and over. My wife and I stopped coming to this location for over a year. It is the closest location to my house so I thought I would give them another shot.
Wings were saturated in salt. I did order Salt and pepper wings but the amount of salt was ridiculous. I even wiped the winds off with a napkin and they were still not edible.
I also ordered a Boston brute. Normally one of my favourite sandwiches. It arrived cold and the cheese wasn't even melted. Totally undercooked.
I had to turn around and wave my waitress over to get her attention both for some sauce for my sandwich and for water. She camped out in the serving area chatting with the other servers.

I will continue to go to Boston Pizza but this location can have another year off.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

We're so sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your food as well as the service you received. We'd like a chance to look into what happened. Could you please send the details to us here: https://bostonpizza.com/contact/? Thank you.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Came here as a sports team for our team dinner. They were able to accommodate all of us at one table and the service was good. The food as usual for Boston pizza is average. The prices are about average as well. Will probably return as we know what to expect.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you Jacob! You are welcome back any time!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Good service and decent pizza when we visited. Prices for pizza are astronomical compared to anywhere else I have eaten. 18 dollars for a small, but I will say it was good. Our servers were excellent. I can only give a three as pricing for pizza is way off.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for sharing, Twysted2015. Do not hesitate to share more details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html if you wish. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We keep going back purely because the server is a sweetheart, but I'm sure by now she's getting fed up with having to make up excuses.!!!
We used to go 2-3 times a month until 6 months ago that's when we noticed a drastic change in the quality (lack) of the food.It is with much regret that I have to say 5th time in six months and it is still bad !!!!.
Thin crust pizza was so soggy we actually sent it back to kitchen only for it to be brought out worse than it was sent back for. You'd thnk being a pizza restaurant they would know how to do it right (well prior to six months ago they did)!!!!.
Chicken & mushroom pasta dish far to much cream (I actually thought it was a soup) they must use garlic powder and far to much as I was up with indegistion most of the night.
I could go on and on however whats the point ? I am saddened to say WE WILL NOT BE BACK. !!
Always leave on a good note though our server was amazing I do believe that she is one of the management team .We where told that it is the lack of training and the lack of staff yous still charge full price for substandard food so that is really a poor excuse !!! She did take the pizza off the bill and our bill was still in excess of $90 for an awful meal .
Oh I do however suggest that in future you don't tell customers some of our staff have mental illnesses and that's why its so inconsistent !!!

1  Thank Alnnxn101