“Nice fish ”

Add it.
C-Lovers Fish & Chips
Ranked #28 of 343 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food
Description: All-You-Can-Eat Fish and Chips available every day, anytime! At C-Lovers Fish & Chips, we source and deliver superior quality ingredients and offer the freshest products available on the market. From hand selected Alaskan halibut, to the locally grown farm fresh Kennebec potatoes, all dishes at C-Lovers are prepared daily and made fresh to order. Our family-friendly locations are proud to support responsible seafood choices. C-lovers Fish & Chips is a Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise partner. Bring the kids and enjoy all-you-can-eat fish and chips today!
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We had the cod as well as chicken strips. To my surprise the strips were battered like the fish! Just like they batter chicken in the UK! We enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My friend and I went here for dinner. She ordered all you can eat cod and I had a combo with haddock, prawns and oysters. I have eaten only at one other C-Lovers which is in Horseshoe Bay. There was a big difference in quantity between these two locations with the Horseshoe Bay restaurant giving much larger portions. For what you pay, the portions in Coquitlam need to be bigger. The fish in Coquitlam came in little strips which lost the fish flavour because of so much batter dominating it. We both agreed the bigger pieces are much better. I was quite surprised but still enjoyed the quality, flavour and freshness. My friend was disappointed hers didn't come with cole slaw, but that was just one of those oversights on her part not looking closer at the menu.

The service was good and the staff were all very hard working and focussed. It was nice to see. The building is in need of an update, as it's in an older location, but I'd still return there for some great fish and chips. I just hope the pieces are bigger.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the fish and chips. My only disappointment is Cole slaw is not included. If you want it, you pay extra for it. I am originally from Arizona where we have fish fry's all over town on Friday nights. All you can eat for $9.95. Fries, or mashed potatoes, Cole slaw, Alaskan Pollack. Fish prices are very high in Canada. At least the fish was good, not greasy. We will go again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

love the fish and chips, not too much batter, fresh fish, wonderful things to add on, have a beer/wine with dinner. All you can eat for those hearty eaters.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I usually patronize Cockney Kings, but tonight decided to go to C-Lovers on Clarke Road. The bill (with iced tea and tax) came to $19.40. The piece of halibut probably measured about 5" long by 1/3" thick. While the batter was as advertised, the fish
could not be tasted because it sort of disappeared into the batter. As I said, I usually
and will now return to Cockney Kings whose halibut is thick and whose price is less.