1,069 results
All reviews the executive lounge corner suite zen garden health club lobby bar hotel guests nice hotel living room sitting area toronto markham the room was nice business trip hockey tournament fitness center full kitchen toronto area squash
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Hilton is my most favorite place to be. Whether I am visiting and staying overnight or having dinner in the dining room, I am always comfortable being there. Most recently (February 23rd) I had lunch there and the food was absolutely superb. The service was out-of-this-world. The atmosphere was amazing! During the summer of last year I stayed over in the Suites several weekends and I had the most Divine time. I always order room service and that was just beyond my expectations. The food always, always so well-prepared and beautifully plated. The rooms immaculately clean and feels like home. Whenever I'm at any off the Hilton Hotels ( Las Vegas, New York, Jamaica)....... I am at home!!! I am so glad that they have this great organization. I am happy to be a Silver Hilton Honors member. Hilton keep up the great work!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kateryna F, Front Office Manager at Hilton Toronto / Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear MissTibs,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Toronto/ Markham Suites as your home away from home in Toronto. It was a pleasure reading your review and learning that you were able to take advantage of many of our added amenities, and that our team was able to exceed your expectations with regards to customer service. I would also like to thank you for our loyalty as a Silver Hhonors member.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon. Should you require any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to connect with me.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Lights not working, bathroom fan not working, a/c and heat not working, water temp fluctuates, room service food cold, housekeeping awfull, staff non responsive, they say they care and they are sorry, but it's lip service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sgesicki,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay. We sincerely regret to hear you experienced challenges during your stay. Please note this is not commonplace and I hope you will consider giving us another chance.
We certainly look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to experience the high standard of service we are known for.
Should you need any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to connect with me.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Hilton - Markam

The hotels lobby is very modern, the staff were very helpful.

Unfortunately the room is older, built in desks are damaged, and couch was dated.
Internet was very slow. I was disappointed bottled water wasn't available in room.
There is a store available onsite to purchase some.

The lobby is open to all of the floors so the noise from the restaurant, bar and lobby echoes up to the rooms and can be very loud if your room is close to the elevators.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear David P,
thank you for choosing Hilton Toronto/ Markham Suites for your recent stay in Toronto and posting your review on Tripadvisor.
While I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our ambiance and high levels of customer service, I was saddened to find out that you found the room condition not up to par, and that the room you were staying in was noisy. I can assure you we take our guests` comments very seriously and they will be shared with our Executive Team.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and should you need any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to connect with me.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

There is potential for this hotel to move into the Excellent category provided certain upgrades and maintenance is done. Age, wear and tear is showing in the rooms. Good location but very busy with tourists that come by the busloads.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear jdt50,
Thank you for selecting the Hilton Toronto/ Markham Suites during your stay in Toronto. It is gratifying that the overall stay left you with favorable impressions. While we regret that the condition of your guestroom was not to your satisfaction, it is pleasing to hear that this hurdle did not take away from your overall stay and we thank you for your understanding.
Please know that we take our guests' feedback seriously, and all of your valuable comments will be shared with the Executive Team for immediate review.
Thank you again for staying with us and we hope for another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Hard to beat this place for quality Spa is great and beds are super comfortable. Very quiet , room service is excellent. There is a great gym , spa is super , nice spot for a weekend get a way !!! :) :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear maxviskovich,
Thank you for choosing Hilton Toronto/ Markham Suites for your stay in Toronto and for posting a review on Tripadvisor. It is great to hear that your overall experience at the Hilton Toronto/ Markham Suites was enjoyable. It is wonderful to learn that you liked our comfortable guestrooms, room service and relaxing spa.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to connect with me should you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Front Office manager