“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent,friendly efficient.
The Thai Chicken bites as an appetizer were hot and spicy just the way I like them.
The Cod main course was cooked perfectly and the Masio sauce was creamy and rich
No complaints from anyone in our group of six.
Great wine selection.
Busy modern place

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Great Service, Always friendy. Luv the steak and other dishes, Fund drinks cool place. Interesting desserts like mini donuts. Good wine and beer selection can do 2 or large groups.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The Markham location is still great for work lunches and dinners. The service is good, the servers are friendly, and there is something on the menu for every taste.

Great squash ravioli, we all love the Asian chicken bites, and the salads are wonderful.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We met at Milestones for the great menu options. We all made different choices and no one was disappointed. We definitely recommend dining at Milestones while in Markham. I recommend the rustic chicken club and the stacked chicken parmesan. I also noticed some nice Happy Hour drinks and appetizers. Go Enjoy.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

It was my wife work (Naturopath doctors & Energy healing) Christmas party, they decide to celebrate at Milestones!
The place is very nice & clean, comfy seats as well. we had caesar salad, was very good but the croutons weren't crunchy enough.
I ordered the strip loin steak Medium-well done & my wife the chicken-Mushroom.
Here choice was great, with juicy chicken with mushroom sauce & tons of noodles.. well selected. BUT my steak was well done on the outside & rare in the inside... not hot enough & a bit chewy, I expect a better quality & better chef work in the kitchen from place like Milestones.
If I will visit again, will never order steak, I will the steak for The-Keg.
The great pick was the wine, we ordered Merlot Ghost Pines... was a bit expensive $48 but really good & smooth wine.