“Quick and Healthy!”

Aroma Espresso Bar
Ranked #1 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Markham
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Felt hungry and came here for a quick late lunch. Great if you want something healthy and low in calories! Service was friendly. I ordered the avocado egg sandwich with a side of quinoa salad. The side was actually bigger than I thought. Very generous portion. I was very full! For the drink I ordered the Ice Aroma Light (180 Cals) and I love it!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Love the coffee, the Brakus, and espressos.

But this place is way to expensive...Maybe because I know how much Barakus really costs at a regular place? Everything is tasty though.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Aroma, in Israel, is usually a good choice if you are looking for a reliable Coffee House.

So, how did it translate into "Canadian". I would say that the food was about the same, but the coffee, not so much. Either the coffee they used was different, or the water, or what.

Just wasn't the same.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Enjoy their protein shake with kale, the downside the place is noisy and usually full during lunch time from the offices near by, it is good for the shakes,

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

It has become my favorite restaurant after my frist visit. I love their pastries, coffees and especially their Power Breakfast, which I usually order. It makes a healthy meal and good value too. With a little extra charge, I can order a small hot drink as a combo, which included latte or cappuccino.