“Christmas Treats”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #9 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Markham
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Good service, friendly staff. Stopped in while driving through Markham. Nice mix of coffee choices. Starbucks!!

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Whether I'm with my daughter or wife or both we are never let down by the staff or by the quality of the coffee; specialty beverages; or the treats. For my wife and me it's the breakfast sandwiches, although not toasted the process delivered fresh tasting and apparently natural food. The prices are on par with McDonald's. No wonder McDonald's changed all their stores to Mc Cafe...This is the real thing. Very smart, sophisticated clientele.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

I love Starbucks coffee but prefer to sit in and drink it in a mug, not a paper cup on the run. I have given up this location as it is a hang out. At any give moment 1/2 the tables are full of internet servers, one person occupying a table for hours, after buying a small coffee. People sprawled out sleeping in chairs. Seldom a table available if ever. It is great for people who do not have internet in their phones or at home and want to hang out here. But if you want to enjoy a proper coffee out with friends then forget this location. Funny years ago these people would have been called vagrants or loiterers. But hey I guess this is what Starbucks prefers. How this adds value to their business is missed on me. Enjoy.