“Very Disappointed !!!!”
Review of Montana's BBQ & Bar - CLOSED

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Went there on Saturday around 6 pm. Was seated right away, as there plenty of tables vacant. Took about 15 minutes to get seen by a waiter. He only wanted to take our drink order, but I insisted he take the food order. Ordered the brisket burger with an upgrade fries to a poutine. My hubby ordered the Canadian Burger, also with an upgrade to a poutine. Took another 20 minutes to get our food. Once the food arrived, we could not help but notice how small the burgers were, along with the poutine. My brisket burger was absolutely tasteless. If I did not have the cheese and bacon on it, it would have been horrendous. The poutine was snack size and at the end of all of this, the price was almost $50.00. Never ever again, will I go to a Montana's..........first and last time. After leaving there, my husband was still hungry and we had to go get subs. Disgusting !

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been in this restaurant for several years. I thought I would come in on Good Friday. It was not busy. Service was fast. My server was friendly. I ordered fish and chips, a house salad and a mini apple crumble. The fish was nice and hot and was good. The fries were terrible. The coleslaw wasn't great. The house salad and mini apple crumble were good. I found Montanas expensive. The portions were a good size. I don't think that I will eat here again. I was not impressed.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We had a family gathering that was spoiled by disappointing food. For an establishment that specializes in ribs, the ribs were dry and over burnt. Portions were so small that the we all left hungry. We complained to management, but that was a waste of time, we just paid the bill and couldn't wait to leave. Needless to say, this will be the last time we our family will eat there.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Met a friend for lunch, server was crazy trying to upsell. Would you like a glass of wine, no? How about beer? No? How about a half pint? You're ordering chicken breast, how about a second for 5 bucks more? Ribs? For 5 bucks more get a full rack! My goodness, he was crazy.

Food took forever, was hardly warm when it came. Chicken breast was tiny, ribs were dry and tasted a day old. Shrimp was cold. All this for over 40 dollars. Overpriced garbage with awful service. Thanks for the remimder why I havent been to Montana's in 10 years. Will never be back.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Not all Montana's are managed the same. This location is where I regretted to come.

The signature chipotle firecracker burger did not taste anything like what I had at other locations. There was no contract of different texture from "crispy" fired onion, bacon, and juicy putty. Instead of the "bursting flavor", the only thing you can tell was the sticky BBQ sauce. Oh yes, the crispy jalapeno was missing altogether.

The service was non existing. I called earlier the day to reserve a table for a Sunday dinner. When we arrived, I was told that they did not have the reservation, but "it doesn't matter". Our waitress did not come to check the refill or anything. The next table guests got neglected with nobody to come to take orders, only having the waitress caught sitting around a table chatting. The restaurant was kind of cold. Guests of quite a few tables had dinners with their winter coats on, and the management seamed thinking it was normal.