See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Traveling through Osoyoos in January. Options are few this time of year. Unknowingly booked in. What can I say!! call the health department and fire department call tourism. The place is an absolute dive. Overall the room is filthy the covers are stained and the rugs are stained,the toilet doesn't flush properly there's a wall socket that comes out the wall. Parking lot is not plowed. Overall the filthiest place we have ever stayed in the only reason we didn't leave is they already had my credit card.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank stan h
Reviewed 12 January 2016

We inadvertently paid twice for the same room. Owner/manager made aware of the situation. Repeatedly made aware via phone calls. Reminded multiple times with promises that a refund check was being mailed. So far, over 6 months, and no refund check.
Stay away from this place unless you want your money stolen.

Considering we paid twice, I have nothing good to say.

Room Tip: Avoid the place entirely unless you want to cheated.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MaryAndersenMiner
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Our golf group has stayed here on and off over the last 10 years, used to be great. Now no staff, room did not get cleaned one day. The waft of marijuana smoke in the parking lot was very strong, definitely not a family motel. Too bad, but we won't be staying there again

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2015

As others have said, we arrived very late into Osoyoos and had to find a room. All other motels were booked, otherwise we would not have stayed. This motel has an outdoor pool that looks inviting. We paid more for this motel than for others in our travels through the area. They had the nerve to charge us extra for our small dog! The top sheet and carpet were filthy with stains. The bathroom faucets and sink had not been cleaned (or at least not rinsed from the cleaning). Decided not to shower in the morning, afraid of the bacteria that must be on the shower floor. The door knob to get in and out of the room would not turn, unless pulled on a certain way. This motel has an outdoor pool that looks inviting. Cannot imagine what crud actually lives in the pool water! What a nightmare! Shame on this motel owner!

Room Tip: Stay clear of this place.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Arrived late in the evening without a reservation. My room was filthy, the worst rug stain I've ever seen and the quilt on one bed was stained on both sides. The other bed had something like coffee grounds on it. Surprisingly the next day I noted that only about 10 cars were in the parking lot. This makes me believe that either they gave me the best room available or they were prepared to insult me with such a dirty room.
About 6 am the next morning someone in the room behind mine was shouting and tried numerous times to open the door between our rooms. Although this is not the hotel's fault it does speak to the fact that if they insist on clustering the few customers they have then they risk a bad experience for their customers.
Just seems like getting the most money for the least effort is their goal.
NO WiFi and no TV connection either.

Room Tip: Just don't go there.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo