See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 February 2018

It was alright, bed was not comfortable, bathroom was small and awkward. It was clean, it served the purpose. Wouldn't stay again unless we had no other choice. Handy location for eye surgery , Optimologist very close by. People were pleasant.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I was only here for the comedy club, in which this was not my first time. I am pretty sure last time I was here I used the bathroom then as well. As I did this this time. This time I had a friend with me so it was no question in doubt the worst bathroom I have every seen. This place needs to hire someone to fix the doors in the ladies washroom as it is unsafe for anyone. I am not sure how many stalls they have I am assuming 5? Not sure but I am pretty sure only one stall had a door lock. One door you can not open to get in, sorry let me rephrase you can not completely open the door in the stall. You can only open the door 3 inches to get in, pushing or pulling. Then the stall at the end literally has no door, it was ripped right off its hinges and laying on the floor. First stall was disgusting, the toilet was not flushed looks like a man used it for his pleasure and didn't flush. So I squeezed into the 3 inch door realizing that there was no tissue. So had to go to the next and the next stall also no tissue and door didn't lock, then no choice in the matter I used the stall with the one that had no door. Do not use this bathroom. Go before you arrive. Oh yea, the bathroom in the comedy club also not great either, but not as bad s hotel lobby/bar bathroom.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Hotel is in a great downtown location, it's a value hotel that was clean, beds were comfortable, spacious room, average breakfast that offered all the usual. I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends