Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$266
Basecamp Resorts(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$348
Georgetown Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$229
Big Horn Motel(Dead Man's Flats)
US$126
Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$275
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$283
  • Breakfast included
Basecamp Lodge(Canmore)
US$227
Hotels.com
All reviewsnice hotelloft suiteoff the highwayhot tubonsite restaurantviews of the mountainsbuffet breakfasteasy accesscomfortable roomwould stay here againthird floorfront desk stafftown centreking bedmini fridgemin drivebanff national park
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Stayed here for 6days and had breakfast at the restaurant, the first problem we encountered was that at 630am, the restaurant was already full with lines out the door, but when I asked the guy at the front desk on what time they serve breakfast he said 7am. So i asked again, he said 7am. Then i asked about why are there people having breakfast at 630am when he kept saying 7am, he didn't respond. When another person from the front desk came, i asked her and she said they have a special group that requested to get served early, SO unless you are part of a bigger group they want you to come in at 7am to cater to the big tour groups staying at their hotel. Treat your guests the same weather they are part of a bigger group or not. The only thing that made our experience at the buffet breakfast section great was Vince, Vince apologized for other guests' poor behavior at the restaurant. Thank you Vince for always checking in on us and making sure we have hot foods at the buffet table.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Canmore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear er_katrina,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Canmore and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you the incident at the breakfast and for not meeting your expectations regarding service quality of our staff. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I sincerely apologize for the experience.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments!

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This is an affordable alternative to what you'd pay in Banff. The staff are nice and accommodating, and the rooms are fine. The hotel is a short drive away from town, which is a little bit of a bummer, but it's easy enough to get over there. Good breakfast buffet to fill up on before a long day of play in the mountains.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Canmore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Hi Laura N,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback about your experience. I am happy to read that our hotel location worked well for you and I am pleased the hospitality of our staff left a good impression. Your positive feedback regarding our team helps everyone find motivation to continually deliver our brand promise to create memorable stay and we are pleased to know that we did meet your expectations. Your comments regarding the filling breakfast will be forwarded and have been shared with the team.

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again soon.

Regards,

Zel N.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is a nice place to stay for a good price in canmore. The outdoor hot tub is a nice addition and the rooms are clean. Not exactly close to downtown but you can easily drive there in 5 minutes! would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Canmore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hi WineandAirplanes,

Greetings from the Holiday Inn Canmore, it's such a pleasure reading your review!

We consistently aim to provide True Hospitality for everyone. That said, I'm ecstatic to see your kind remarks and stellar ratings for our clean rooms, location, and our services. Without a doubt, feedback like yours continue to inspire us to create Great Hotels, Guests Love!

Thanks again for sharing your experience. We'd love to welcome you back when your plans bring you again to the area!

Safe travels,

Jillian I

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I used the Holiday Inn in Canmore as my home base for daily hiking in Banff in late September. Compared to locations 20 minutes away in Banff I saved a lot of money while not really adding much to my drive time each day. It's so beautiful up there you won't care anyway.
The hotel seems newer and was very clean. The bed was perfect for me, although could be considered a bit hard by others. The pillow cases are labeled Firm or Soft so you can choose the one that's best for you. The place was packed tight but I never heard a peep out of anyone after closing my door each night. I had a great view out my window and the staff were all extremely polite, professional and quick to address my questions. I didn't use it, but the hot tub area was very clean and looked great.
You have immediate access to the Trans Canada Highway (AB-1) and are still very close to restaurants, gas stations and grocery stores. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

If you are visiting Banff, you will get much more for your money in Canmore than you would in Banff. This hotel is right off the highway and very convenient to Banff. The hotel is clean and staff were very, very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good, and also offered ordering from the menu. Free parking at the hotel too. Plenty of restaurants in the downtown area of Canmore, and better value than downtown Banff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Holiday Inn C, other at Holiday Inn Canmore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Guest,
In behalf of the Management team at Holiday Inn Canmore we would like to thank you for your kind review.We are delighted to know that your previous stay was a pleasant one. With our team's effort we make sure that all our facilities are spotlessly clean and well maintain and ensure that we deliver 100% Total Guest Satisfaction to all our valued guests all the time.Once again, thank you for your time and we wish you all the best and looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you soon at Holiday Inn Canmore.

Yours in Hospitality,