“Delicious Coffee”

Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Downtown Store: Open from 6am to 8pm 7 days a week! Bow Valley Trail Store: Open from 6am to 6pm 7 days a week.
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

While wandering downtown Canmore, we were enticed by the smell of coffee. I'm very glad we stopped here, as the coffee was excellent. If we weren't saving room for supper, I would have tried their desserts. Will stop by again.

Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Yes, the smell of coffee is definitely enticing, and it always draws me in while traveling!
Thanks for taking the time to submit comments, and for stopping in and look forward to your return visit. We have two locations in Canmore, one downtown and one on Bow Valley Trail.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Coffee was ok, nothing more than average, but the staff was unfriendly. I was in a good mood walking into the store, but unfriendly service ruined everything. Tables were dirty and the dirty spoons collected on the condiments table were disgusting. Canmore definitely has many cafes better than this one.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments, they are all important to us.
We are surprised by your comments, because we get so many positive comments about our staff and we hire staff with the right attitude and personality.
The stores can get extremely busy and staff can get unnerved at times, and I apologize on their behalf if you did not receive the service you should have.
We clean tables and the coffee counter on a regular basis all day. Sometimes staff can not get to tables immediately after someone leaves, because thy have customers at the counter.
We keep dirty spoons in a small bucket on the counter so they are not left laying around. We empty and clean the bucket regularly all day. We have found by not providing a drop spot, dirty spoons are left everywhere.
We hope you return, and staff will show you they are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

I met my friend there for a treat. We had slice of mango cheesecake which was great. Not too sweet. Excellent location and service. Will definitely come back.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a comment, we appreciate all of them.
We are very happy you enjoyed your visit, and I have to say the mango cheesecake is very good, couldn't agree more!
We do our best to hire staff based on their personalities and good customer service qualities.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

My favourite coffee in the world, the maple one. Simply incredible. I cannot wait to return to Canmore and visit my favourite café! Two thumbs up.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, we appreciate them all!
Very glad you enjoyed your visit and how much you loved that coffee! We look forward to your next visit!
If you have Facebook, give us a like!

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Maybe I'm spoiled with so many great coffee shops in here, but Beamer's coffee taste like tar to me.
The service is proper.

Tank you for taking the time to comment, we appreciate them all.
We are sorry you did not like our coffee. All our coffees are roasted by a custom roaster and come from the best beans. The pots are always fresh, and we change over if one has not been used in a reasonable amount of time.
Maybe another coffee we carry would have been more suited?
Hopefully you will give us another try, but if not we understand.