1,664 results
All reviews one bedroom suite full kitchen underground parking free popcorn vietnamese restaurant free dvd rentals mountain view hot tub washer and dryer board games car wash gas bbq home away from home large bathroom banff national park three sisters front desk staff
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife and I have stayed here during the Canmore Folk Festival for the past three years. The place is clean and comfortable. The hotel employees have always been super friendly. The two hot tubs are a plus!

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

The Folk Festival is truly an amazing event and I am so happy to hear that you came to stay with us again. The hot tubs and many other amenities we offer truly do make the Lodge your "home away from home". Thank you for taking the time out to let everyone know of your experience with our Lodge.

See you next year!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

It is a 10 minute drive from Banff but well worth it for the price, accommodation and services.
Staff and room were great although the underground car park was a little squishy. There are also lots to do in Canmore.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank HKVisit0r
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Not only are we affordable, friendly and have amazing rooms we are in the mountains where activities are endless. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room, or as we say "your home away from home". In case you come back to visit us again (we hope you will) we also have an outdoor parking lot and street parking as well, if that helps you too. Thank you for taking time to write a review.

See you next time.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had a two bedroom suite and were impressed by the size and quality of the space we had and the facilities within the unit. Staff seemed friendly and location was good, easily accessible off highway 1 and a short drive or walk into the downtown area. This is a great place to stay if you are looking to be self contained.

Our only minor negative was that there was no way to blackout a triangular window in the second bedroom (a problem in mid summer with it light early and late). Staff were efficient patching it up with some black plastic bags but surely we were not the first to have that issue?

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank markle1

It is valued guests like you who help us to improve and provide the absolute best Rocky Mountain experience possible. We certainly will take your feedback into consideration for the future. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with. Please feel free to contact us directly in the future when making reservations so that we may do our best at setting up any requests you may have.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Rooms were very large and it was spotless. We had a bottom floor unit facing the hot tub. It did get a bit loud when people were in there, but really didn't affect us much. We loved that there was a washer and drier. We ate at the attached restaurant and were delightfully surprised with the great meal. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

It is so great to hear that you will come back and see us again. I am sorry to hear of your concern. Please note that we take any issue a guest has seriously, and next time let is know of the challenge and we would be happy to solve it for you while you are here. Thank you for such an excellent rating and I agree, we are a perfect spot for families.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Despite all the problems encountered following the recent floods in Canmore my lasted stay at Falcon Crest Lodge surpassed all others. I received a warm and friendly welcome on arrival at reception and quickly made to feel my booking was important. Checking in was simple and everything was taken care of. My room was clean with a brilliantly equipped kitchen. My west facing room had a marvellous view across to the Three Sisters with a 180 degree panoramic view of the mountains.
The room was thoroughly cleaned each day with even the content of the dishwasher being emptied. It was a joy to come home each evening. The two hot tubs were clean and always available.
Even when I experienced a small problem in the bathroom the matter was immediately dealt with plus an apology for any inconvenience caused.
Well done to everyone at FCL who, despite the challenges caused by the flood, made my latest stay one to remember. I can recommend this place especially to couples.

Room tip: Ask for the third or fourth floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

The Alberta flood was a challenging time for a lot of people, but are staff worked so hard to ensure everyone was comfortable and happy. I am pleased to hear we did such an amazing job for you while you visited us again. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write your review so that others can know just how our Lodge is a "home away from home". We do hope to see you again in the future.

Take care.