“Awesome ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We go here every time we visit Canmore. Great place for a hearty breakfast and maybe some take away for later. Great coffee and nice outside seating. Lots of locals. My fav is the breakfast lox bagel !

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This was a cute place with great bagels and food. The coffee drinks were wonderful, too. Nice atmosphere and very friendly. My place to visit again!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

It's pretty good. But the one thing, I didn't expect to have everything in bagels. -Travis
Innovative and clever. - Alex
The coffee is really good. Your mother is missing out on this. - Dad

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I will make sure to stop in at the Rocky Mountain Bagel Co any time I am passing by Canmore for 3 reasons.

Reason 1: OMG COFFEE
The best coffee I have ever had. Ever. Seriously. They use fresh, organic, fair trade beans and filtered mountain water to make the best coffee you will ever have. MUST TRY. I had a latte with almond milk and my husband had an Americano. Both were out of this world.

Reason 2: MMMMMMM Bagels
The bagels are fresh and delicious. Lots of options. I chose peanut butter and banana and my husband chose "the Works". Both of us were very impressed with our meals (though $8 was a bit dear for banana and peanut butter - just saying).

Reason 3: Accommodate allergies
I'm allergic to dairy and they were able to provide me lots of great options to choose from including almond milk for my latte.

Reason 4: (ok, I know I said 3 reasons, but want to throw a little something in about seating) Plenty of Seating
They have an outdoor patio and a huge indoor seating area with a fireplace. Cool eclectic interior. Woody and warm.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

A mind boggling choice of bagels with super yummy fillings! We had such a good breakfast that we ordered take away bagels for lunch to take with us on our horse ride that afternoon! Great coffee too.