Arbour Ridge Inn & Suites
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kindersley
See available hotels
Kindersley Inn(Kindersley)
Centennial Motel(Kindersley)
Snow White Inn(Kindersley)
Canalta Kindersley(Kindersley)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2014

Over the past 15years I have been staying at the Arbour Ridge in Kindersley aprox 2-3 times per year. I agree that the rooms had become dated, but last time I was through they were undergoing an extensive renovation, so we'll see how it turns out. The reason I enjoy staying at this property IS the owners. The couple who own it, live right there. They are hardworking & and set very high standards in cleanliness etc! They are not the type to tolerate people who do not respect their home, and so any quality guests will be well cared for there, and will also feel at home. I give this property my highest ratings for everything except that it is not a fancy place. It is however very comfortable, safe, and impeccably clean!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank GKC86
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I had the same experience as jonny.. The owner came pounding on my door while screaming at me to "get out here" accusing me of "smoking dope" in the room (never even tried the stuff!) he was swearing, screaming and threating me, calling me a liar! I couldn't believe the rage this so called "business man" had! I will never recommend anyone to stay there!
Ps- the sheets were dirty on both beds..

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I walked out the next morning and was accused of smoking "dope" in the room. I told the manager I didn't smoke dope and he said to smoke it outside. My wife didn't get into town until 12:30 am and we went straight to sleep. I will NOT be returning.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank whosjohnny5
Reviewed 24 September 2012

If your looking for fancy, move along. If your looking for a big CLEAN, quiet motel room with a comfy queen size bed, than you've found the right place!! The room maybe a bit dated, but it is clean,big and quiet. Everything a room should be.That combined with a friendly, profession staff. We've now found the Inn that we'll be staying at whenever we come to Kindersley!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family