“The Greatest”
Review of Mcdonalds

Mcdonalds
Ranked #144 of 336 Restaurants in Whitby
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Coffee is the best in the world. Fabulous Drivethrough quality product and service There is a patio for nice weather. Indoor Park for Kids

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I dont go to Mickies Dess too often unless there is a special or their coffee (especially when they are a buck) but I needed to try their bacon Mac. Busy place with two lines going, busy maybe with the dollar coffee on. The line went quickly and efficiently, got my bacon Mac. It was jsut OK. I had to adjust the patties and the bacon to layer it properly, I hate it when they slap them together as a Mac needs to be a high tower of food, not the leaning tower. At the end of it all it was a Big Mac with bacon, I think I like just the regular Mac. But the place was quick, and the food hot.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

very very disappointed, my husband brought my meal home for me... the burger was in the correct box but had NO Bacon on my bigmac with bacon.
this isnt the first time this location has made errors on our orders

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Regular overpriced fast food. Nothing special. If you are going as a family make sure you bring extra money.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I usually stop in here for a coffee and the odd meal. Never had a problem, some days it's busy and I will happily wait as clearly there are other customers waiting before me.