“So many options... and the milkshakes”

The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro
Ranked #17 of 410 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is not the kind of restaurant to go to every night as your meal will not be low in calories. But the food is good. The atmosphere is unique with meals being served on metal tins and milkshakes in measuring cups.
Both the burgers and the milkshakes are great. I recommend the die cut fries if you like spice.

Note: I was given a free milkshake for writing this review was not influenced by that as the coupon was given prior to the review being given.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

1. The tower of rings was definitely filling! No problems to share between two people.
2. It took some time to actually select a burger because there are so many choices. I had the hipster – really enjoyed the beef patty. I think this is one of the best burgers that I’ve had in a long time
3. Great music!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We had one bad experience here, but we came back and they have continually given a good product and service. We did takeout last night. It took a little long to get, but the burgers were very good. I had a Juicy Lucy and my wife had the Born to be Brie, both were good. We will return.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Tasty and creative burgers! Fries were fantastic. Music was on point. Very unique place would deff recommend

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

The food is great, tons of selection, our server Daryl was very friendly and welcoming. Would definitely come back again!