“Great beer! ”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Met up with another couple for dinner. The atmosphere is great, beer flights allow the option to sample a lot of different beer. Service was great, however they did forget our appetizer. I had the Mac & Cheese, it was alright. All the beer was good, I would highly recommend just for the pints.

Thank Brad. M

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

First time at this restaurant, we were disappointed. Slow inattentive service, food was okay and expensive for what we ate. The Canadian burger was over cooked and the poutine had about 6 cheese curds.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I like their arrange of beers to try out. I split the nachos and sweet potato fries and loved them. I am eager to go back and try some of their other options!
This place would be perfect if they had an outdoor patio for the summertime!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

The food is good and the price is reasonable. Same with the beer. I found the spicy soup too spicy for my taste though.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Egregiously overpriced for quantity and quality of food. Be careful: they will overcharge at happy hour edges. Service was mediocre at beat.