“Always a great breakfast and always quick”

Dearborn Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 389 Restaurants in Waterloo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've been going to the place for over 20 years and never have had a bad experience. GREAT FOOD< GREAT SERVICE and always clean. and Sue is fantastic. :)

Reviewed 8 May 2017

After reading several very positive reviews, I guess I was set up for disappointment. It's a nice enough little restaurant once you enter through the doors, but the food and service were only average. Nothing special or outstanding about either. The home fries are dew-dropped with grease and while there are creamers on the table for your coffee, there are no milks (though I suppose I could have asked for it). I had to ask for top-ups on my coffee.

I'm not in any rush to return.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

A very good place to have someone else make and serve you breakfast,great food,if ever in that part of waterloo try them out anytime,cheers

2  Thank daniel f
Reviewed 3 April 2017

This restaurant has been around a long time! It had been a while since we had visited and we were pleasantly surprised by the recent updates and renovations. It's under new ownership and there have been many changes. We all ordered breakfast. Service was excellent - quick, friendly and personable. I asked to have my omelette well done, and that was not an issue at all. It came with fresh home fries which I devoured and toast. My youngest raved about the chocolate chip pancakes and I also had a taste. They were delicious, fluffy, fresh and well prepared. Hubby had the steak and eggs which was also a hit and cooked to his liking. This restaurant provides excellent value as well. Definitely will be returning and encourage others to check it out too. Our new breakfast spot!

1  Thank petuniawaterloo
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Only open for breakfasts and lunches this family restaurant offers generous portions, good service and reasonable prices. The kitchen puts out delicious dishes with very little waiting. Bring the whole family.