“curry???”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Curry In A Hurry
Reviewed 3 April 2013

we ordered chicken biryani, lamb biryani & chicken tikka. i am sure that ONE chicken piece had been shredded into tiny tiny tiny shreds and used in the entire chicken biryani....likewise for the lamb biryani. we had to search for the meat pieces. the price did not justify the cheap dish placed in front of us.....and spicy is not just chilly...its a gamut of spices....overall the food was lousy. i will never go back there again.

2  Thank Debjani R

Reviewed 14 March 2013

We love Curry in a Hurry!
We go farily often and have never had a bad experience, unless getting too much food is a bad experience :)
The Aloo Gobi is delicious.
Can be spiced up how you like it, mild, medium or hot.
Nice and clean.
Always lots of take outs too but we always eat in!

1  Thank Sue H
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Not authentic or flavourful, not fast, and not worth the money. I was VERY disappointed and could have cooked it better at home myself. Would not go back there, especially in a hurry.

1  Thank KJwanderer1
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

I was looking for a quick snack one day and walked by curry in a hurry. I saw that they had samosas so I walked in.

The restaurant was empty except for one man eating by himself. All the other tables were "reserved" but I didn't see anyone walk in.

I ordered the samosa ($2.25 I think) expecting to get a few but I was then asked how many I wanted. Without thinking I said four and it came out to $10 something.

I had to wait fifteen minutes for it, and when she went in the kitchen - I was expecting her to tell their chef/cook the order, but all I heard was the microwave!!

I ate these at home and they were horrible ! I guess I will go elsewhere for samosas.

1  Thank Aggie90
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Awful take away experience!

We paid 70 bucks for 3 butter chicken dishes, a samosa, 4 popadoms, rice and vegetable pakora. If the meal was outstanding this may be acceptable, sadly it wasn't.

Having bought pataks products several times before from my local supermarket, I am very aware of the taste. This is exactly what they use, they must buy bulk quantities and try to pass it off as their own. the only difference is they use very low quality chicken (if it could even be called "chicken"). I think the samosa may have been homemade, however, it was clearly frozen at some point.

This is the worst curry I have ever had, and probably one of the most expensive. I'm originally from Glasgow, which surprisingly enough has some of the best Indian restaurants around, and they don't even charge the extortionate prices that this dump does.

Save yourself the money and avoid.

1  Thank GrantB2