“terrible experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Curry In A Hurry
Reviewed 7 March 2014

It was actually a very terrible experience. Never have I ever had worse indian food. I ordered butter chicken, and it was anything but chicken. What i got was a pile of chicken skin with sauce... One chicken piece was included however, a very small one. I haven't heard anything good about this place, but i wanted to try it so i can judge for myself. Never again. One more thing, if you do end up going... don't get naan. It's anything but that. I've never had naan that's like that before...

I actually don't even know how this place is still open.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

we ordered chicken biryani, lamb biryani & chicken tikka. i am sure that ONE chicken piece had been shredded into tiny tiny tiny shreds and used in the entire chicken biryani....likewise for the lamb biryani. we had to search for the meat pieces. the price did not justify the cheap dish placed in front of us.....and spicy is not just chilly...its a gamut of spices....overall the food was lousy. i will never go back there again.

2  Thank Debjani R
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We love Curry in a Hurry!
We go farily often and have never had a bad experience, unless getting too much food is a bad experience :)
The Aloo Gobi is delicious.
Can be spiced up how you like it, mild, medium or hot.
Nice and clean.
Always lots of take outs too but we always eat in!

1  Thank Sue H
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Not authentic or flavourful, not fast, and not worth the money. I was VERY disappointed and could have cooked it better at home myself. Would not go back there, especially in a hurry.

1  Thank KJwanderer1
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

I was looking for a quick snack one day and walked by curry in a hurry. I saw that they had samosas so I walked in.

The restaurant was empty except for one man eating by himself. All the other tables were "reserved" but I didn't see anyone walk in.

I ordered the samosa ($2.25 I think) expecting to get a few but I was then asked how many I wanted. Without thinking I said four and it came out to $10 something.

I had to wait fifteen minutes for it, and when she went in the kitchen - I was expecting her to tell their chef/cook the order, but all I heard was the microwave!!

I ate these at home and they were horrible ! I guess I will go elsewhere for samosas.

1  Thank Aggie90