“This sushi place is much more than sushi”
Review of Yummyaki

Yummyaki
Ranked #42 of 408 Restaurants in Waterloo
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I went with a group of 7 people for lunch. 6 of the 7 had the lunch "all you can eat" special and I had a-la-carte. They had fun ordering all kinds of delicious eats and I chose the spicy sesame chicken. It came beautifully presented on a tray, with rice, a deep-fried mashed potato cake, 2 pieces of crab sushi, delicious spicy sauce and some miso soup. My food was excellent, hot and fresh. The sesame chicken was crisp and light. Service was good and the place was clean. I think my lunch was good value.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Wanted to try somewhere different for sushi lunch,went here after reading online reviews.. Great little place , behind Conestoga Mall. Maki rolls large , with lots of filling !! We liked the Hungry Roll best ( topped with BBQ eel, salmon and avocado)

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Lovely, family-owned sushi restaurant. Have been bringing the kids here since they were in a highchair. Everything on the menu is yummy. I appreciate the smaller restaurant - maybe 12 or 15 tables? My kids love the sesame chicken. We love the Rock 'n Roll.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Sushi was great quality. Not a lot of rice and a generous amount of filling. Spicy Mayo was tasty and we enjoyed the tempura sauce. Would return.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I have been to many sushi restaurants, and I definitely wasn't blown away by the food here. It's ok. I've also had worse though. The service was fast, and friendly. They were accommodating of the size of our group.