“First Time for a Basement Room”

Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This was a first for me as according to the front desk since I checked in late (shortly after 6 pm) the only rooms left were in the basement. When we did a reno on our basement, building code said at least 2 egress routes are required and a window is st not apply to hotels. Room itself was fine and met expectations. A group with 5 rooms and a ton of kids were loud and kids were in the hall until late and started again at 6 am. Multiple people instructed the kids to keep the noise down but the parents didn't seem to care. May be due to a budget type hotel and I am much more forgiving of kids behavior on weekends but not during the work week. Breakfast was also very good

Room Tip: I would not book or accept a basement room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
SHParkway, Jessica Bertolo - Guest Experience Ambassador at Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Good Afternoon Cangolf,

I hope you are having a wonderful week. Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our property and share your important feedback with our team. Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment that you experienced during your recent visit. I understand your frustration regarding noise and our team is actively working to keep this under control. I will continue to share our guest feedback with our team so that we may continue to work toward improvements. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again for a truly memorable and positive stay.

Jessica Bertolo

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We thoroughly enjoy staying here. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Service is great. We especially enjoy the breakfast served at the adjoining Sheraton as well as the pool in the health club. The price is excellent for what you get.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon Echo02,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your wonderful feedback with our team! We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your recent visit - especially our breakfast! We hope that you'll come and visit us again soon for another memorable stay!

Jessica Bertolo

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I did not get the morning call on 4/10/2017 morning while other friends at the other rooms seemed got the morning calls OK. I only got the short 15 minutes to have my breakfast. The restaurant opened at 6:30 am, that was too late for our group bus schedule to leave at 7:00 am.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SHParkway, Jessica Bertolo - Guest Experience Ambassador at Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Good Day louisewang168,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and share your feedback with us. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced during your last visit. I hope that we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back again for a truly memorable and positive stay.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Excellent service. Caring,compassionate staff including the staff at the buffet breakfast. I enjoyed all the amenities offered in. The shared space with the Sheraton. Free parking is always a plus!
Exceptional staff at the front desk and at the buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SHParkway, Jessica Bertolo, Guest Experience Ambassador at Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Sherry M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with our property and for your wonderful feedback. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your recent visit and I hope that you'll come back and visit again soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Was on a business trip and this hotel was booked for me. I was quite surprised ! Everyone was quite cordial and very helpful,
rooms were very clean and great
area surrounding. Had an enjoyable stay for 19 days and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SHParkway, Jessica Bertolo - Guest Experience Ambassador at Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear DavidN703,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for sharing your feedback with our team. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you'll come and visit us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
0.5 km away
Courtyard Toronto Markham
Courtyard Toronto Markham
#11 of 16 in Markham

Been to Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North? Share your experiences!