“Deli platter”

Pancer's Deli Emporium
Ranked #129 of 489 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Authentic deli serving the best corned beef & pastrami. Soups sandwiches salads and fish and chips makes Pancers an all around go to food stop. Catering, dine in and take make a great stop for meal replacements or a quick fix.
Reviewed 9 October 2014

Excellent latkas, coleslaw and deli meat platter with house made fries. We were looking for a deli sandwich and decided to stay in the area. Good choice.

2  Thank Angela H

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant a couple of times and the Reuben sandwiches are to die for. They also have a homemade cabbage soup that is excellent. They serve all day breakfasts and also camp lunches if need something for the road. The restaurant is cosy and located in a strip mall but if you are hankering for a an old styled smoked meat sandwich this is the place.

2  Thank LeeAnneCanada
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I usually don't rant and rave about a restaurant after just one visit, but this place blew my mind. On Sunday afternoon, after a visit to the LOCBO (Liquor Over-Control Board of Ontario), I was very pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon Pancer's Deli. I've been in this plaza before, but never noticed the Deli. On a whim, I poked my head in the door to discover the treasures within.

I'm not even sure what else was on the menu, because as soon as I saw the slicer cranking out the corned beef, I looked no further. Corned beef on rye it was. As I salivated all the way home with the sandwich riding shotgun, I reflected on the great corned beef sandwiches I've had in places like New York and Las Vegas. Could something so close to home even compare? The answer quite simply is, yes. The sandwich was one of the best I've had in recent memory and in my opinion, would hold its own with some of the best. The coleslaw was a little bland, but the sandwich was the bomb.

If you find yourself anywhere near Dufferin and Major Mac and have a soft spot for cured meat, do yourself a favor and stop in. You will not be disappointed.

5  Thank JSToGo
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Food done exactly the way Moe Pancer did it way back when. Great friendly atmosphere, worth the drive

3  Thank Bevers_11