“Great team here”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I am a daily visitor and love the morning welcome by all the team there. Keep doing great things and providing great service.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

This place is over rated. Mixing up the orders, half of the staff was missing greetings or smile. felt very unwelcoming

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Busy place, usually a short line up - 4 or 5 in line (I guess it depends what time you frequent). Not a lot of seating, but convenient location. Of course great coffee!

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

We all love Starbucks but this branch off Starbucks is not good the service is okay but the coffee has a cold and metallic taste which is disappointing ! We will not go back to this branch again !

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

I love everything about this Starbucks. The staff is super nice and friendly. They maintain a happy attitude that always brightens up my mood. The drinks are great and everything is always kept so clean and organized. The only thing I would change is the tiny size of the restaurant. Nonetheless, I always love my visits here!