“Delicious!”

Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our famous fajitas are served up fresh - from the warm flour tortillas to the guacamole and the salsa. Wood fire grilled AAA steaks and smokehouse ribs are all prepared in the barbecue pit. Lone Star guarantees great food, warm southern hospitality, and a good time. We are Canada's only authentic Texas restaurant - the real deal...TEXAS to the BONE!
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The nacho chips are the best! The fajitas are a must and the best in town. The beef rib was exquisite! Once you eat here you will crave it the very next day! The fajitas are so filling and every ingredient is fresh! I made one and took it home and ate it two days later and it was delicious!
The steak fajitas are just as amazing as the chicken!

Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

HI shykara2014,
Thank you very much for your nice comments!
We are pleased that you enjoyed our award winning fajitas day of and for leftovers too!
Drop in again soon

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Sometimes it's a hit or miss with regards to service...this time our server was awesome. She memorized our order and it was on our table within 10 min. She was attentive and came back regularly.
The fajitas were really fresh and outstanding. The portions were generous and the bill was reasonable.
We frequent this establishment on a regular basis and highly recommend it. Enjoy!

HI Sidonya,
Thank you for reviewing Lone Star, we appreciate your feedback.
We are glad that you enjoyed your last visit :)
Drop in again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We have not been to Lone Star for quite awhile. When we do go to Lone Star it is at their Pickering location. The Richmond Hill location is easy to get to. The restaurant is clean and airy. The staff are fast and friendly. We were surprised to see a new menu. There seems to be more steaks available. I had one of the new chicken sandwiches and my wife had a steak. The food was cooked to perfection and the portions were generous. We noticed that Lone Star now charges $1 for every bowl of dipping chips. I think the first bowl should be free and a $1 per bowl afterwards. Many people overdo it when it comes to the dipping chips. We had a wonderful restaurant experience and we recommend this restaurant.

Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Hi Ian1960,
Welcome back and thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it.
We are glad you enjoyed your steak and chicken sandwich :)
It was a tough decision to make back in January after chips and salsa being free for over 30 years. The good with the charge is that waste has greatly been reduced and the net proceeds go to the Ontario food bank to distribute in our communities. To date over 74,000 meals have been funded.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Dakota was our server and she was fantastic. I am very disappointed that you now have to pay for the chips and salsa. I guess that will deter me from eating a boatload of them and it's not about the $1.00, it's the principal.. You go to a Mexican restaurant, you should get an order of chips and salsa comped. Anyway, ordered the Southwestern chicken bowl and was great. They have a new "fresh" menu so I will try some other new dishes. Will always go back to Lone Star!!

Lone Star T, Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Hi Sunnydazesunnydaze,

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to provide your feedback. We are very happy to hear you had a great experience and enjoyed some of our new menu items. We did introduce a $1 charge for chips & salsa back in the fall, with net proceeds from sales going toward the food banks in the communities that we serve. To date, 58,000 meals have been donated! We think it's a great initiative, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Decided to stop into LoneStar for fajitas for dinner after work. I sit at the bar. Bartender has only 3 tables and takes 10 minutes to acknowledge me & to take my order. She doesn't follow up after I get my food to see if everything is good. I run out of fajitas and so I look around for her to get refills. Low and behold she is no where. Then she finally comes behind the bar and it's like I'm invisible. I stare at here as she walks back and forth to see if she will say anything but to no avail. I ate the rest without the refills. Fajitas were really good. Service not so much.

Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Steph E,
Thank you for sending us your feedback.
We are glad that you did enjoy your fajitas. Our apologies that your service was sub par.
The manager would like to reach out to you. Please email your phone number to tequila@lstg.ca for follow up.