“Flavour to spare.”
Review of Afghan Cuisine

Afghan Cuisine
Ranked #107 of 513 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 23 October 2016

We tried this place after seeing a movie at a local theatre. The food was brimming with unique flavours and we were delighted by our selections. We tried the vegetarian wraps, Afghan Daal (lentils), Grilled Potato, and Lamb Shank dinner. All were freshly prepared from quality ingredients and were simply delicious. Quantities were generous and the prices very reasonable. Fast food at it's best.

The casual dining premises were clean and well maintained.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Ken L

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We came here on a whim and was pleasantly surprised at how good the food is! I mean it's really really good!! We had lamb shanks, grilled lamb chops & their fish all of which had excellent flavour. My parents will absolutely go back there and so will we!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I went on a whim to try out one of the newest restaurants in Richmond Hill today. I was not disappointed. The food is amazing, fresh, well seasoned, and cooked to perfection. If anyone is going for a film at the Rainbow Cinemas right next to the restaurant, I would strongly recommend that you try this restaurant. Avoid the typical fast food junk and enjoy the culinary expertise instead. This was a super experience that I will return to over and over again. We had the dumplings, a chicken, a beef dish and a mango drink with one of my parents. I wish I had taken more to go!

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank M R
Reviewed 28 July 2016

We had a recommendation from a neighbour about the good food at this restaurant and decided to give it a try. We were not dissapointed. We are rice "connoisseurs" since we eat a lot of rice but the rice at this restaurant is delicious, really the best we've ever had. The rest of the food (beef kabobs/tandori chicken was delicious too. The portion are very generous and the prices are reasonable. Good value for money.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank colucci98
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and value. Lovely eat in area. Our favourite is their rice. They make sure you won't be hungry when you leave with large serving.

Date of visit: July 2016