“Great food and service”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's BBQ & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 460 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We go to Montana's a couple times a month and have had most of the menu over the years. Chicken parm is my favourite. Steaks are always good, burgers for lunch. Great location beside the movie theatre for dinner and a movie. The servers are always pleasant and nice.

Tip: use CAA for a 10% discount on your food bill

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I go to this restaurant regularly because I know exactly what I get for my dining dollar and they can always accommodate larger crowds. The food is very good from starters up to deserts. The BBQ items are wonderfully delicious. Favs are: 4 cheese spinach dip, ribs, chicken fahitas (which come out sizzling hot!). It is loud / noisy. There are birthday parties and lots of children. There is also a bar and sports on the screens. Consistently good food, served promptly and always with a smile - these are the reasons I continue to go back.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We had a girls out lunch at Montanas on Major Mackenzie. We had chicken burger,
And sandwiches. They were all good. I had Reuben meat sandwich with a small Caesar
Salad which was good. Our server, Raymond was very attentive and friendly. He made our meal more pleasant.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

My buddies and I were at Montana's for a beer or two and some comfort food after a long exhausting week. We were greeted by a friendly face and seated promptly in the bar area at our request because we wanted to watch the Jays/NHL playoffs. The waitress was friendly and got our orders right. It was a busy Friday night so I was pleasantly surprised by their prompt service. The food was very good for bar food. I recommend the chipotle burger with the Montana's chips. The dill dip was out of this world!!! I would return just for the dill dip!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We don't mind a little slow but today was the worst in many years. Everything was at a snails pace and warm - not hot. Coffee was warm, soup was warm. It's supposed to be hot. Service was very poor. Food was mediocre at best. And it wasn't busy. Don't know what happened but that's our last time at this facility. Best part? Leaving.