US$49
US$45
US$83
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$98
US$133
US$129
BestWestern.com
Springmount Motel(Owen Sound)
US$57
Owen Sound Inn(Owen Sound)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$57
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$97
Travelocity
Diamond Motor Inn(Owen Sound)
US$52
US$49
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

The Highland Manor(Owen Sound)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$133
All reviewsyogurtroom was cleancontinental breakfastamazing pricehigh end hotelsmain officestayed here for nightsthe general managerwould stay here againfridge and microwavedouble bedenjoyed our staybruce peninsulanice staybusiness tripsammotel
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Well maintained, friendly staff, spotlessly clean, comfy, cozy, quiet room and your car is right outside your door. Perfect for the very reasonable price. Highly recommend for the budget conscious traveller.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Title of the review says it all really.

We arrived late on a saturday night and we were checked in by a very nice lady who told us everything we needed to know.

We walked into a very clean room, that was basic but completely fine for what we needed. Big TV, Fridge, two comfortable beds. Pillows were particularly good and the beds we good quality.

In a fairly quiet location, didn't hear much from the people in either room of us. The bathroom was very clean, and the free breakfast had a decent amount of choice for the price we paid for the night.

Overall we were very happy, and would recommend it to anyone who was looking to stay for any amount of time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night, decent and clean.
My room was about 100 sq ft. Just a bit bigger than the queen bed.
On a couple occasions now the man who is the owner doesn’t want to give me the discount of not using an online site and paying directly to him instead.
I didn’t think this was such a bad thing to ask since he still fills a room while the place is half empty.
Quite a greedy owner in my view who doesn’t want to pass on the savings or even in part.
I pay my own expenses and my company doesn’t reimburse me.
So I tried the better priced OWEN SOUND INN which is equal to this place with a way nicer owner. I don’t understand motel owners like this man at this Knights inn. Isn’t it better to gain 10-15 nights a year for $5-10 less?
In my company I have a about 10 staff that follow my work bookings and often stay in the same places I do. So short sighted of this place to send a good customer elsewhere by being so silly over a few dollars.
But I’m glad he did because OWEN SOUND INN owner (Yogi) is awesome and appreciates the business and the rooms and are equally nice rooms.
Overall Knights in suits the purpose but the owner running it made me want to go elsewhere. And I did.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Although the room looked extremely clean, there was an overpowering chemical odor that made it completely uninhabitable. Sinuses burned immediately after opening the door. Had to scramble to find accommodation elsewhere.
Unfortunately since we had made a reservation earlier we were charged for the room anyway.

Room Tip: If you have any breathing issues, look elsewhere.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Booked this for a brief visit to Owen Sound and booked it because of glowing reviews. The owners deserve every one of those reviews as this motel has spotless bedrooms and bathrooms, is extremely well maintained and is in a very handy location for downtown Owen Sound.
A complimentary breakfast is served and for the nightly rate they charge it is all excellent value for money.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo