See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Newly renovated, this motel is amazing, firm bed had the best sleep. It was so quiet. We will definitely be coming back here again. My kids wanted to stay forever!
So close to shopping and hiking trails, with waterfalls. Large grassy area behind for the kids to run.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Genevieve S
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic new accommodation in behind the new office. Awesome rain shower head. Huge deep bathtub for soaking. Beautiful Only suggestion is to install security peep holes in door because the main doors into building do not lock so ANYONE can walk into the building and if anyone knocks on the door you can't see who's at your door. Otherwise a fantastic motel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Stayed one night in the new wing on a Sunday in March (yesterday). These renovated rooms are in the building that is part of/in behind the Motel's office. While the rooms in the other wing (north of the office) that face 9th Avenue look a bit shabby from the street (no idea though what they are link inside), the new wing rooms are inside with hallways and are nicely renovated and super clean.

Check in was fast and the woman (looks like a family run operation) at the desk was super friendly and helpful.

The washroom was nice and clean, the shower worked great and the bed was firm but very comfortable. There is a microwave and a new mini fridge (but one of the larger types) in the room. The room, the sheets and pillow cases looked and smelled nice and clean. I did find the pillows to be a bit on the soft side, had to use both.

While there were small bars of soap there wasn't any shampoo - not sure if that is because they forgot to stock the room with it - but luckily I always bring a small bottle of shampoo and soap as a backup just in case.

The free WiFi was fast and worked great.

The only real issue was a couple of the towels, while clean smelling, had some stain marks on them and the bath towels were kind of on the small side. Newer more plush bath towels would go a long way to increase people's overall perception of the hotel.

But the price was excellent and I would definitely recommend this hotel (new wing) if you are ok with a basic clean room and want to save some cash. I for sure will stay here again whenever I am in town.

Room tip: Choose a room in the New Wing section.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank LakeviewG
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Very clean nice rooms great bath tub . A nice place to stay . I will stay again.Great place with a great price.The manager was very nice the and helpful. The Internet worked really good. A good surprise for a small motel

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank aaronz717
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We had been advised to book the new wing only, must admit the other wing looked a little decrepid. But we were quite happy with our room, for $65 on a Saturday night, we had 3 rooms booked, all had 2 comfy double beds, fridge and microwave, and were nice and clean. There was no coffee in the rooms, no ice machines we could find but we had cold drinks in the fridge so all was good. Had to wait longer then usual for response to the bell to check in, and was surprised we could see everyones information cards and room numbers when we checked in. We were a big group so felt safe, but had I been by myself, I would not have been happy to see my name and room number so public.

Room tip: book the new wing
Date of stay: October 2016