“A tasty and satisfying option when you're extra hungry”
Review of Wraps On The Go

Wraps On The Go
Ranked #136 of 302 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Wraps on the Go is a super-tasty, very satisfying option when you're quite hungry and feeling for something just a little different. The restaurant is more of a take-out kind of place, but they make one heck of a wrap, so people are quite willing to come out to grab one of these tasty treats. This place has a simple formula for success: do one thing, and do it well. I would say the formula seems to be working for them. If you haven't tried Wraps on the Go, I would definitely recommend that you give it a try.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Went here since I was getting my nails done next door and once I saw that they used a microwave to heat up my falafel I knew I would not be returning - that is a big no no for me. I was the only person that was there during late lunch time which also made me question the freshness of the ingredients. Many places that offer the same kind of food in the same price range or cheaper just north or south of this place that make fresh to order food.

I will not return or recommend.