“Nice mix of Vietnamese and Thai”
Review of Mint Garden

Mint Garden
Ranked #35 of 305 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Cute little restaurant on the corner, always seems to have tables busy and people picking up take out. We have tried a few dishes, I like the Pad Thai, my husband likes the spring rolls, lemongrass chicken, wonton soup. Portions are big, I usually have leftovers for lunch. Nice little find.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We went for lunch. The soup was excellent, most people had soup. The mango salad was very tasty, several different flavours in the salad, interesting. The chicken stir fry was fresh. All the food was great. It is a family run business. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I love everything on the menu. Pho enthusiasts should most definitely try it. I want to get a monthly membership

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My go-to restaurant for authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Tanya is an amazing chef and all food that I've had has been delicious and leaves you wanting more. You won't be disappointed. Pho soup is superb!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Nice little place. Can often get quite crowded at lunch hour. Tasty food at a reasonable price. Try the Pho!